The issue of safety in the workplace is addressed first and foremost by developing an understanding of risk and the appropriate use of protection systems, as well as safety equipment.
GAP SpA develops and offers courses to appropriately train professionals in high-risk workplaces so that they are equipped to responsibly manage the dynamics of workplaces and sites.
This area of GAP SpA's services is geared to firms operating in every sector of industry, and aims to support the client in the implementation of measures concerning:
- safety and hygiene in the workplace;
- the compliance of systems and equipment with the stipulations of the Machinery Directive and/or specific legislation;
- the delivery of statutory, specialist and qualifying training.
- General and specific training for Article 37 of Legislative Decree 81/08 (low/medium/high risk);
- Associated work-related stress;
- Fire-prevention officers (low to medium risk);
- First aid officers (firms in groups A/B/C);
- Road signage officers;
- Overhead cranes;
- Qualified persons, Trained persons;
- Working in confined spaces;
- Working at height and category 3 PPE;
- Training for workers;
- Training for managers;
- Training for Health & Safety Officers;
- Course for trainers: "The trainer in workplace safety"
Courses for Equipment certification:
- MEWP with and without stabilisers;
- Truck-mounted cranes;
- Rotating tower cranes at height, ground level, both;
- Self-propelled industrial trucks;
- Self-propelled trucks with telescopic arm;
- Self-propelled elevating telescopic rotating trucks;
- Mobile cranes, basic and advanced course;
- Wheeled and caterpillar tractors;
- Earth-moving machinery: hydraulic and cable excavators, front loaders, tractor excavators, caterpillar dumper trucks;
- Concrete pumping machinery.
At the conclusion of each course, a certificate is issued attesting to the attendance of workers on the course, with recognised and certified validity.