IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS, WE HAVE THE SOLUTIONS:
IMMEDIATE, SIMPLE, SAFE AND GREEN!!!
With the backing of more than 80 years' partnership with leading firms in the sector, GAP SpA skilfully combines experience and technological innovation to best meet the needs of our clients.
In the LOGISTICS sector too we have developed integrated systems which can manage incoming and outgoing goods and materials in our clients' warehouses using our own software, which integrates with the client's systems with the aim of eliminating any risk of error; we have tracking technologies using barcodes and tags on both finished products and semi-finished goods still in the processing phase (soldered metal plates, paint with substances resistant to high temperatures, labelling etc) which allow us to keep stock short term, thus reducing the costs associated with the accumulation of stock.
GAP provides services for warehouse management, both global and divided into jobs, loading material directly as it exits the processing plant, moving and storing it in optimal ways to minimise loss of space, both external and in-house.
We have an extensive fleet which can meet any requirements in terms of loading and transportation; to further extend the options of GAP clients, we also have a technical office and a certified in-house workshop able to create any type of equipment, developing bespoke projects to our own design or the client's specifications.
Our fleet of machinery always includes all kinds of vehicle and equipment for loading and transportation, such as:
- REACH STACKERS for moving containers or using hooks to load coils;
- FORK LIFTS, with either forks or magnets, for stacking slabs/blooms or special tools for the containerisation of short and long products such as coils, rods, beams and tubes of any weight and dimension;
- TERMINAL TRACTORS 2x4 and 4x4 with fifth wheel or drawbar coupling for the transport of road semitrailers or trailers;
- TOW TRACTORS with towing capacity up to 300 tonnes;
- SELF-PROPELLED WHEELED TROLLEYS with up to 250 tonnes capacity;
- ROLL TRAILERS with integrated or separate gooseneck trailer and hood cover to maintain the temperature of semi-finished goods during transfer; equipped with fixed or adjustable bays for the transport of long products;
- TRAILERS with load capacity up to 120 tonnes;
- SEMITRAILERS with racks for COILS or TIPPER tanks for the transport of molten materials such as sludge, with capacity up to 70 cubic metres or over 80 tonnes.