In recent years GAP has chosen to strongly drive innovation by investing heavily in Research & Development.
This approach, alongside the firm's long experience in the field of services to the steel industry, today constitutes the true added value of our know-how, in both steel and other sectors.
Our vision is strongly geared to problem solving, making us remarkably innovative and proactive; our commitment and enthusiasm is renewed in the face of new challenges, which to us are drivers of study, research, growth and knowledge.
GAP offers solutions for industry: a highly specialised consultancy service that can meet the specific requirements of the client and respond to the particular circumstances of each individual production site:
- Plant hire without operator
- Plant hire with operator
- Logistics solutions
- Design of specific systems and equipment
- Technical analysis and consultancy
The objectives that drive our consultancy activities:
- reduction of running costs
- maximum efficiency, both operational and energy
- guarantee of quality in the end product
- operator safety
- reduction of environmental impact
- compliance with current legislation
GAP is available to carry out inspection visits in Italy and abroad, with a highly specialised team, carefully organised and selected on the basis of the client's requirements.